ABOUT HISTORY RESOURCES DATABASE
Web site dedicated to the preservation of Nevada and Great Basin plants, University of Nevada, Reno
The herbarium is located on the campus of the University of Nevada, Reno, room #300, Max Fleischmann Agriculture Building
Monday and Wednesday 9:00 am to 4:00pm.
Fridays 9:00am to noon.
Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Science
1664 North Virginia Steet
Mail Stop 186
Reno, Nevada 89557
Jerry Tiehm, Curator
1) Interstate 80 to Reno, Nevada.
2) Take the VIRGINIA STREET exit.
3) Head NORTH on Virginia Street.
4) RIGHT on 9th Street.
5) Go through intersection of 9th & Center Street.
6) At the next STOP SIGN, turn LEFT into Max Fleischmann Ag's parking lot.
[ CLICK HERE ] for map.
PLANT ID SUBMISSION FORM VEGETATIVE GRASS KEY
For any changes or further information contact the webmaster: Paul T. Tueller, Ph.D. firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated April 4, 2014